CLARK COUNTY / NEVADA LEGISLATIVE ALERT
PROTECT VOTER INTEGRITY
We need your help!
AB321- Permanent Mail-In Ballots
A day after the Nevada Secretary of State’s office confirmed an investigation into numerous election integrity violations, Democrats in the State Legislature submitted a bill making permanent the controversial practice of sending mail-in ballots to all voters. Additionally, the bill permanently legalizes the practice of ballot harvesting with no new remedies to curb fraud and / or abuse.
WHAT ASSEMBLY BILL 321 WILL DO:
- Distributes to each active registered voter in the county a mail ballot for every election without individual voter request or consent
- Makes ballot harvesting permanent
- Mail ballots that are not postmarked can be received three days after election day and still be counted.
- Allows for people to help fill out the ballot for certain voters as long as a written statement is provided. Under the bill, a voter who is unable to read or write can have someone mark the ballot for them if they sign a written statement allowing someone to help them. The bill provides no mechanism for verification that the voter’s intent was accurately carried out.
- Fails to address any election integrity concerns from the last election
URGENT: WE NEED PEOPLE TO EMAIL AGAINST THIS BILL.
HELP PROTECT VOTER INTEGRITY!
Email the members of the Assembly Legislative Operations and Elections Committee and tell them that you oppose Assembly Bill 321
Assemblywoman Brittany Miller
Assemblywoman Sandra Jauregui
Speaker Jason Frierson
Assemblywoman Cecelia Gonzalez
Assemblywoman Danielle Monroe-Moreno
Assemblywoman Clara Thomas
Assemblyman Selena Torres
Assemblywoman Jill Dickman
Assemblyman Glen Leavitt
Assemblyman Andy Matthews
Assemblyman Richard McArthur